Where can I study?
Places to study within the library:
- Tables located in the stacks area are quieter than the tables located out in the open.
- Study carrels are found in the stacks and also towards the back of the library closest to the windows.
- Study Rooms are available at the back of the library closest to the stacks. These rooms are open to anyone, but preference is given to those who make appointments.
- You can make an appointment on our Reserve a Group Study Room page.
- A135 Lab is open for quiet study when NOT IN USE by staff or faculty.
Was this helpful? 5 0