Answered By: Colleen Kothbauer Last Updated: Jul 02, 2019 Views: 119
If you have a library account, your library barcode is found on a sticker on the back of your Delta Photo ID. Your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number.
- Why isn't my barcode isn't working?
- The barcode must be on a sticker. The barcode that is integrated into the card is not the one you need.
- Why don't I have a sticker barcode on my Delta photo ID?
- You have not registered with the library for a library card. Please visit the library's circulation desk and sign up for a library card. Don't forget to bring identification like your driver's license or state ID with you as well.
- Why isn't my PIN working?
- Have you changed your phone number? Your PIN is the last four digits of the phone number you gave to us when you registered for your library card.
If you have any questions, please contact the Circulation Desk at (989) 686-9310.