Answered By: Colleen Kothbauer Last Updated: Feb 23, 2016 Views: 46
Answered By: Colleen Kothbauer
Last Updated: Feb 23, 2016 Views: 46
If you have a library account, your library barcode is found on a sticker on the back of your Delta Photo ID. Your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number.
- Why isn't my barcode isn't working?
- The barcode must be on a sticker. The barcode that is integrated into the card is not the one you need.
- Why don't I have a sticker barcode on my Delta photo ID?
- You have not registered with the library for a library card. Please visit the library's circulation desk and sign up for a library card. Don't forget to bring identification like your driver's license or state ID with you as well.
- Why isn't my PIN working?
- Have you changed your phone number? Your PIN is the last four digits of the phone number you gave to us when you registered for your library card.